Theme Park Tickets & Park Reservations
Pre-Arrival Meeting & Convention Ticket Information – 2023 Meeting Convention Ticket Flyer
- The flyer from the link above outlines our pre-arrival Meeting & Convention Ticket options and pricing. The options include tickets that are exclusive to our convention groups (the partial day After 1pm and After 5pm Tickets) as well as pre-arrival savings and a bonus visit to a water park, mini golf course, Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course, or ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex (based on availability of each experience) on multi-day tickets.
- Tickets are valid 7 days pre- and 7 days post- our meeting dates. Once a multi-day ticket has been used, the remaining entitlements on the ticket (additional days on a 2+ day ticket) must be used with 14 days of first use.
- NOTE: A valid theme park ticket and theme park reservation are required for entry in to our theme parks. Theme park reservations are not automatically loaded on to tickets when purchased. Guests must link their tickets to a My Disney Experience account and make theme park reservations separately from their ticket purchase. Reservations are subject to availability, which changes constantly.
Purchase Conference Discounted Tickets Here: https://mydisneygroup.com/aicc2023
- Guests are able to purchase their tickets at the pre-arrival prices until the day before your program kicks off in April. Once our program dates arrive, the pre-arrival ticket options and pricing on the flyer is no longer valid. Guests would be purchasing their tickets based on in-market options and pricing. After 1pm and After 5pm tickets would be available for purchase at our Front Desk or by calling our Group Ticketing number 407-566-5600.
- The microsite automatically updates once our arrival date hits and is unable to be converted back to pre-arrival pricing. If Guests try to purchase a ticket after the microsite has updated, they will be given options at in-market ticket options and pricing, which will not be the pricing from the flyer.
- We recommend Guests purchase and make theme park reservations at least 60 days in advance to allow for optimal reservation availability. The closer we get to the conference dates, the more restricted availability becomes. Once park reservations are full and availability no longer exists, neither my team or I have access to additional reservations. Guests would need to keep checking to see if a reservation opens up for the park they want on the day they want in the My Disney Experience application.
- Guests can call our Group Ticketing number, 407-566-5600, to upgrade their tickets prior to arrival and while they are on-site. Partial day tickets are non-upgradable.
Park Reservation Booking Timeline
- Guests can book park reservations immediately after purchasing their tickets within their validity dates. Guests should check park reservation availability at the link below PRIOR to purchasing tickets. Theme park reservations are not guaranteed until booked and are subject to availability.
- Guests will need to have their resort reservations linked to make dining reservations 60 days in advance, be able to participate in Extended Theme Park Hours (available at select parks on select dates for Guests staying at Deluxe Resorts…offering is subject to theme park scheduling and is not guaranteed over our event dates), or to have the ability to purchase Individual Lightning Lane Entrance at 7:00am on the day of their park visit. Guests do not need to wait for our rooming list to make their park pass reservations.
Genie+ & Lightning Lane
- Genie+ is a service that lets Guests use our new Lightning Lane entrance at select attractions and experiences at the Walt Disney World theme parks. On average, guests can enter 2 to 3 attractions or experiences per day using the Lightning Lane entrance if the first selection is made early in the day. Guests may make one selection at a time, starting at 7:00 AM on the day of their visit (experiences are subject to limited availability). If a Guest’s theme park ticket includes the Park Hopper option, they can select Lightning Lane arrival windows across multiple theme parks.
- Genie+ can be purchased via the My Disney Experience App at midnight on the day of a Guests’ park visit. The service is not available for pre-purchase prior to the day of visiting the park. The price for Genie+ is $15 plus tax per day per ticket.
- Individual Lightning Lane Entrance
- For some of our most highly demanded attractions, Lightning Lane entrance access is available to purchase individually. Guests may purchase and select an arrival window one at a time for up to 2 attractions a day. This option is available for all Guests—with or without Disney Genie+ service.
- Pricing and availability varies by attraction. Guests can check the My Disney Experience app on the day of their visit for current prices and attraction availability.
- Guests of a Disney Resort Hotel can make their first purchase starting at 7:00 AM on the day of their visit.
- Guests may purchase and schedule individual attraction selections in addition to any Genie+ selections for the Lightning Lane entrance.